Branding and positioning your organization in its respective marketplace is both art and science. Understanding the needs of your audience and how best to reach them requires technical and strategic knowledge. Creating engaging Branding and advertising messages and portraying those messages utilizing dynamic graphic design, sound and animation demands creativity and artistic license. Ignition Consulting will help you achieve this balance to ensure you speak to the right audience with the right message at the right time.
Our services include:
- Branding strategy and marketing plan development
- Market and customer research
- SWOT analysis and Creative Blueprint assessments
- Identity, logo and tag line creation
- State-of-the-art graphic design and animation
- Multi-media presentations
- Outdoor advertising design and development
- Video, sound and multi-media production
- Comprehensive website development
- Copy writing, speech writing and editing
- Print, Radio and TV scripting
- Media buying
- Sports, event, social and causal marketing
Case Study: Mercier Literacy for Children
Mercier Literacy for Children is a highly successful language arts intervention program serving Rochester City Elementary school students with little or no brand awareness. As a result, founder George Mercier could not attract new revenue to support expansion.
Ignition Consulting created an engaging web-based brand and advertising strategy built upon a concept called “The Alliance for Literacy.” The strategy engaged both corporate sponsors and individual donors as each lent their name and resources to the issue of literacy.
In just 6 months, the program was able to raise enough money to offer services to more students and to offer the service to a second school location.